- 2 cups of organic mixed berries (can buy frozen)
- ¼ cup honey or agave (optional)
- 1 cup uncooked organic quick oats
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- ¾ tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup whole milk or almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp of Flax Seed
- 2 tsp of Chia Seeds
- If you using frozen mixed berries- be sure to defrost.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 375° F.
- Lightly grease a 8 x 8" or 9 x 9" ceramic baking dish with organic coconut oil.
- Cook until golden brown and firm. Can be baked in a muffin tin for individual servings & frozen.