1 ½ cup flour (white or whole wheat)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
1 large egg
½ cup pure maple syrup
1/3 cup almond milk, unsweetened
1/3 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ½ zucchini
½ dry oats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 12-cup muffin tin well.
2. Peel and grate zucchini.
3. In a large bowl add the flour, baking powder and soda, cinnamon, and salt. Use a whisk to combine well.
4. Make a well in the center of the dry mixture and add the egg, syrup or honey, milk coconut oil, and vanilla. Stir until the mixture comes together. Add the zucchini and oats and stir to combine.
5. Divide the mixture evenly between the 12 muffin cups. Bake for 16-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and let the muffins cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
6. Once cool, place in Ziploc freezer bags in desired amount for later use.