1 Tbsp olive oil
½ yellow onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ zucchini, shredded
1 red bell pepper, chopped
8 large eggs
2 cups arugula, roughly chopped
¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a muffin tin with spray and set aside.
2. In a large skillet on medium heat, drizzle olive oil and sauté onion and garlic for about 4 minutes until tender and fragrant. Add in zucchini and red bell pepper, cooking an additional 2 minutes. Fill each muffin tin about ⅔ full with veggie mixture.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, arugula, cheese and salt/pepper and fill each muffin tin evenly, being careful not to over-fill.
4. Bake muffins for about 20 minutes, until they've risen and are slightly browned.
5. Once cooled, place into Ziploc freezer bags for latter use.